Last updated [January 2018]
This document describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the eCommerce marketplace www.bazarmorisien.com (referred to as “Website”). This document is a legally binding agreement in accordance with the provisions of Electronic Transactions Act 2000 and Data Protection Act 2017 and as per laws of Mauritius between you as the user(s) of the Site (referred to as “you”, “your” or “User” hereinafter) and the bazarmorisien.com entity listed in “the domain name” clause below (referred to as “we”, “our” or “BazarMorisien”).
In this document, the following expressions have the meanings set out:
‘item’ means goods or services that may be bought or sold;
‘Services’ means any one or more of the services offered by BazarMorisien wholly owned subsidiaries, from time to time
‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to BazarMorisien;
‘you’ and ‘your’ are a reference to the buyer or website user;
‘site’ and ‘website’ means bazarmorisien.com website through which the services are offered;
‘listing’ means an item listed on the Website
‘vendor’ and ‘seller’ includes entity placing a listing.
The Online Marketplace
www.bazarmorisien.com (“Website”) is sole and exclusive property of MIPSIT Digital LTD, a company registered as per Mauritian Law having registered office at 3 avenue Tranquille, Vacoas.
MIPSIT Digital Ltd is an intermediary and offers an online marketplace platform through this website bazarmorisien.com . The website is an online market place platform designed in a manner to connect the third party vendors and the users. The online market place platform provides access to the various categories of products and services offered by third party vendors and delivered only within the Republic of Mauritius. You hereby understand, acknowledge and accept that the online market place platform bazarmorisien.com is only a facilitator for the transaction and not necessarily the owner, representative of a product or service.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time without any prior written notice to You.
Unless otherwise stated, amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on the Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. Your continued use of the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the Terms as amended.
TERMS OF ONLINE MARKETPLACE PLATFORM
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the online marketplace platform will feature various third party vendors intending to showcase, sell their products. The Website shall however, take no responsibility in any manner for the content, products, descriptions, invoices generated and uploaded by the third party independent professionals vendors.
- The online platform www.bazarmorisien.com is only a mere facilitator of information, content, images, products offered, provided, uploaded and managed by the third party vendors.
- All content, information, images, products shared and uploaded by the third party vendors are only displayed on the online platform www.bazarmorisien.com
- The online platform www.bazarmorisien.com shall not endorse or advise or involve in whatsoever manner in such content, descriptions products offered and uploaded by any third party including but not limited to any warranties.
- The online platform www.bazarmorisien.com shall not in whatsoever manner resolve or mediate any dispute or disagreement between the third party vendors and their customers.
- The online platform www.bazarmorisien.com shall not make any representation to the content, information, images, products offered and uploaded by any third party vendor on the Website.
- You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online platform provided through the Website www.bazarmorisien.com shall not be held liable in whatsoever manner for any but not limited to actions, commissions, misconduct, fraud or negligence of any third party vendor.
OFFERS AND PROMOS
All information regarding any offers and promos including but not limited to offer terms, coupons, promos, redemption, eligibility, expiry etc. shall be provided in the respective offers and promos. These terms may differ from one offer to other. MIPSIT Digital LTD and the marketplace www.bazarmorisien.com shall not be responsible in whatsoever manner for any offers and promos. The website is only a displaying platform for this purpose.
Use of the Site/Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Mauritian Law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Mauritian Law including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site/Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a buyer of the www.bazarmorisien.com and shall not transact or use website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents.
Website www.bazarmorisien.com reserves the right to terminate your Registration and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to BazarMorisien ‘s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
1.You shall be obliged to provide accurate information and other details to us
2.You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in the website
3.You shall not copy or use the information contained in the website
4.You shall be responsible for all orders placed by you on the website
5.You shall be responsible for all and acts arising out of your account
6.You shall be responsible for all reviews, comments, posts made by you on the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:- You hereby agree not to use the online marketplace platform by way of www.bazarmorisien.com to:
(a) harass or advocate harassment of another person;
(b) involve the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or
(c) promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) infringe upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(g) provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(h) contain video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(i) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(j) engage in pyramid advertising etc.
(k) solicit gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(l) interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(m) harm minors in any way;
(n) infringe upon any intellectual property by way of any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or trade secrets of any user, third party whether individual and/ entity
(o) violate any law for the time being in force;
(p) introduce or attempt to introduce any computer contaminant including but not limited to software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) mislead, upload any information, content, image prohibited or restricted in manner under the provisions of any law, rule, regulation being in force
(r) create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
PROHIBITED USE OF WEBSITE
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name or domain name used by us including the terms www.bazarmorisien.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of, www.bazarmorisien.com or trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to www.bazarmorisien.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Electronic Transactions Act 2000 and Data Protection Act 2004 and as per laws of Mauritius.
- You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Website.
- You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- www.bazarmorisien.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
BazarMorisien, and other graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks of BazarMorisien, BazarMorisien’s copyright, trademarks, service marks, logos, business name, domain name, and all other intellectual property rights may not be used, including without limitation as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
You herein agree that the providing all the details including information is purely voluntarily and in no event shall the platform www.bazarmorisien.com via MIPSIT Digital Ltd be liable, responsible in whatsoever manner.
Third Party Vendors
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the online market place platform shall consist of independent THIRD PARTY VENDORS and www.bazarmorisien.com shall however, take no responsibility in any manner for any acts, omissions, acts of such THIRD PARTY VENDORS.
The THIRD PARTY VENDORS are independent professionals, and MIPSIT Digital Ltd via www.bazarmorisien.com shall have no responsibility in whatsoever manner.
LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THE THIRD PARTY
In the event of any criminal act committed by any THIRD PARTY VENDOR, You may take direct action against such THIRD PARTY VENDOR as per the law being in force and in such cases and MIPSIT Digital Ltd shall also be informed about the same.
In the occurrence of the any such event mentioned above, You shall not make MISPIT Digital Ltd, www.bazarmorisien.com a party to such offence, as the third party committing such act is individually and severally liable for any legal action whatsoever
The products sold herein or made available for sale herein may be subject to guarantee by the Third Party Vendor / Manufacturer selling such products or offering for sale any products through the online marketplace. However, the scope and duration of warranty may differ from product to product. In no event shall MIPSIT Digital LTD, the online market place www.bazarmorisien.com hold any liability, responsibility in whatsoever manner in this regard.
Registration on the Website is free for users www.bazarmorisien.com does not charge any fee for browsing the Website. In particular, www.bazarmorisien.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event www.bazarmorisien.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Mauritius Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws for making payments to www.bazarmorisien.com
We herein reserve the right to change the prices of any products at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order. All the prices mentioned are inclusive of the all applicable taxes on your purchase. However, in the event of any delivery charges applicable for your order, the same shall be added to the total pricing payable by you at the time of checkout.
Liability due to internet Connectivity & Network Issues
The marketplace, www.bazarmorisien.com via MIPSIT Digital Ltd shall hold no responsibility, liability for any actions, acts including but not limited to errors, transmission, activities and issues arising out of internet connectivity and any other network related issues.
The online marketplace www.bazarmorisien.com, all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this Website www.bazarmorisien.com are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
The online marketplace, www.bazarmorisien.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, images (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website www.bazarmorisien.com their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website www.bazarmorisien.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
We disclaim any risks, damages, liabilities, loss, claims including ANY SPECIAL,
INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT or CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, VICARIOUS DAMAGES
OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE
WEBSITE including but not limited to playing and/ participating in any Challenge games made available on the Website.
POSTED ON MARKETPLACE
The Information provided by any vendor including images, content taken from internet shall be referred to as third party content and shall remain the intellectual property of the respective third party including individuals and/ entities and all information provided by you and/ any THIRD PARTY VENDOR, shall remain your Intellectual Property and/ or the intellectual property of the such THIRD PARTY VENDOR. You herein understand that we use such information for display purposes only.
You may use information made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You:
(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
(2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
(3) make no modifications to any such information, and
(4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Warranties & Liability
www.bazarmorisien.com does not warrant that description or other content of this marketplace is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard. The products offered through the online marketplace are in compliance with the Mauritius laws, legislations and standards.
www.bazarmorisien.com may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to the website and the information therein. We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information. Information received via this website should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions. Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. www.bazarmorisien.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website’s APIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links to the third party websites. However, MIPSIT Digital LTD, www.bazarmorisien.com shall hold no responsibility, liability in this regard.
You will be required to enter a valid name, phone number, email id while availing any of the services mentioned on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any updates.
Delivery across the island is catered by our national partner Logidis. The delivery will be home delivery. Costs will be shown during the checkout process.
Typical delivery time with Logidis is 2-3 days.
Availability and Shipping
Items purchased on bazarmorisien.com can be shipped to customers worldwide catered by The Mauritius Post. The vendor is sole responsible to check availability of product and ship items normally within 1-3 business days of order being placed.
The cost of delivery is calculated automatically during checkout based on the total weight or volume whichever highest of the goods and the destination. You can choose an option of delivery as registered and a tracking number will be provided by The Mauritius Post. You will be able to track your order via the Mauritius Post Website. The cost associated with this registered service will be shown during checkout.
Pick up and delivery around the island.
Documents and packages should be ready for pick up with all supporting documents.
Packages: a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 3 boxes weighting 20 kg each.
An additional rate of Rs 150 (per box) will be applicable if number of boxes exceed 3.
Dedicated contacts for all your queries:
– Customer Service Department: (+230) 206 9641
– Sales Department: (+230) 5940 3436
All goods/ documents should be ready at time of pickup and easily accessible.
For all your customized demands, please contact the Sales Department/ Customer Service Department.
Rates may change subject to number and dimension of boxes and other orders given for delivery.
Customs and Taxes
The delivery costs do not include potential import/export taxes that need to be paid and which vary according to countries.
Goods shipped outside of Mauritius are not returnable, nor may be refunded.
All products purchased or ordered through the Website www.bazarmorisien.com shall be delivered as per the delivery time and shall be specifically mentioned for each product which shall be on the marketplace.
All the products purchased or ordered through the Website shall be delivered based on the post code and location entered by You while completing the purchase or order. Delivery shall be made by Logidis, Mauritius Post or by the Third Party Vendor, then the delivery details including but not limited to the estimated time of delivery, shipping, notifications etc. shall be provided by Logidis, Mauritius Post or Third Party Vendor. In such events, MIPSIT Digital LTD, and website www.bazarmorisien.com shall not be liable, responsible in whatsoever manner.
In case an order is placed through the website www.bazarmorisien.com, we shall notify You via email (using the email address linked to your account) including the details of your order delivery options.
Bazarmorisien.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Bazarmorisien.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer and purchased items
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services listed on the marketplace
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This document is published in accordance with the provisions of Electronic Transactions Act 2000 and Data Protection Act 2017 and as per laws of Mauritius.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
The online marketplace provides a third party payment gateway for facilitating all payments on the website www.bazarmorisien.com. In such an event, the terms of such payment gateway shall also be applicable.
The online marketplace also provides an option of Bank Transfer for all and any products and orders through the website www.bazarmorisien.com. In such cases, the following terms shall be applicable, in addition to the terms and policies set forth herein
You shall have option to select a payment option.
100% Secure and Trusted Payment by MIPS through SBM
We accept multiple modes of payment such as Credit Cards, Bank transfers and Alipay. All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
Bazarmorisien.com processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem.
When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway of our national bank partner, The State Bank of Mauritius.
Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.
A buyer may return any product purchased through the website www.bazarmorisien.com after addressing an explicit notification/complaint to BazarMorisien within 3 (three) days of receipt and ONLY under the following circumstances:
- All products returned shall be kept in the same condition as you received it
- All products to be returned in original packaging
- The receipt (bill) of such product shall be also kept intact
- The Product shall not be used or soiled
- In case the Product has any warranties, cables, chargers and other accessories given with the Product shall be kept intact
- In the event of non-adherence to these terms and in case the product is opened or used by You, no return shall be accepted.
- However, return of following products shall not be accepted.
- Industrial Products
- Inner Wear
- If the Product has been used by You
- If the Product seal has been tampered with
- If the Product has been damaged in whatsoever manner
- If the price tags, labels have been tampered with and/or missing
- In the following cases, the return of products is accepted:
- The Product is defective
- The Product is damaged
- Order Mismatch
- In case of incorrect quantity
In the event the item was delivered by Mauritius Post, the buyer may, ONLY after investigation and notification to BazarMorisien, drop the ordered item in the same conditions listed above to the nearest Post Office, explicitly specifying RETURN TO BazarMorisien, at no cost. In the event delivery was made by any entity other than Mauritius Post, the buyer will be advised on the return method by the Customer Support team of BazarMorisien.
Variations and/or amendments to this section are also subject to the terms and conditions of BazarMorisien’s payment partners and regulatory institutions.
In no event shall cancellation be permissible after order payment via any means of payment (Credit card, Bank transfer, Ali Pay)
This refund policy is only applicable under circumstances listed under section of the return policy. Refunds will be made upon credit cards if payment has initially been made by credit cards. Refunds will be via bank transfers if bank transfer has been used for initial payment.
In the case of refunds, bank charges and service fees will be deducted from the total order amount.
Variations and/or amendments to this section are also subject to the terms and conditions of BazarMorisien payment partners and regulatory institutions.
In the event of any dispute arising regarding, but not limited to, any damaged products, order mismatch, wrong products, wrong product quantity, packaging issues, amongst others, you shall immediately notify BazarMorisien by registering a complaint request and stating the reason for such complaint. The customer support team shall investigate your complaint request. In case of justified complaint, refund where applicable shall be in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You hereby agree that neither the website www.bazarmorisien.com nor MIPSIT Digital LTD shall NOT be held responsible and liable for any dispute that may arise during or after the dispute resolution process.
Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the Mauritian Law. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Mauritius. In the event of any policy and any of the terms mentioned herein is found to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the remaining terms and conditions. These will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Mauritian law.
BazarMorisien reserves the right to modify or terminate the BazarMorisien’s service for any reason, without notice, at any time. BazarMorisien reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions or other Site policies at any time, so please review the policies frequently. If BazarMorisien makes a material change BazarMorisien will notify you here, by email, by means of a notice on our home page, or other places BazarMorisien deems appropriate. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at BazarMorisien’s sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.